can't be sanskari anymore

 I just woke up with another bad dream    
The feeling that is haunting me 
The one that I am trying to escape with 
It is about the story 
Or we can say another ravishment, 
nightmare to it
 that happened yesterday, today or it is about  everyday 
Or it goes viral night and day  
Now we already forgot 
Because our work is done with that candle march 
Bt it's still haunting me 
It's triggering me when I am trying to go out 
Or what if I am not safe in my own house 
Yeah it's provoking because 
they are saying it only happened with that girl 
Because of that short skirt 
Or due to she/her being too slut
Now   
how come u r so sure 
That next will be not ur mother or mine daughter 
The old lady 
Who is draping a fully covered saree 
Or we can say fully sanskari 
How can u even think of pushing
it on her
Who can't even bear 
The pain 
The pain u can't even imagine 
Or or or 
u r trying to force it on that little flower 
who just started to blooming
She is blooming without knowing ur 
 gambling game 
After that she whispers something in pain
While keep trying to remove her Stain
From her that favourite white dress   
                                                              ....A,T....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh my dear ......💌

you are just 22